Privacy Statement Overview
At Critical Healthcare Ltd we are committed to being open with all customers, suppliers, partners and employees. Please see our Data Protection Policy, for a summary of how we manage, share and look after your information.
Our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by us for the purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when we collect personal information about you via our websites, telephone, email, mobile devices, manual forms, or in person.
With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data.
This Privacy Statement applies to individuals that:
- Purchase goods from us directly or through our websites
- Sign up to receive information such as newsletters and offers
- Submit a query via email, phone, online form or postal correspondence
- Visit our website or use one of our apps.
The information we collect about you
We may collect information about you via this website, telephone, email, mobile devices, forms, or in person. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- For in house purchase– we may collect your name, contact number, address and credit card details
- Online – for purchases made online for collection or delivery– we may collect your name, email address, contact number, and credit card details.
The purpose for collecting this information
We collect this information about you to enable us to complete the transaction for the product you have purchased. Your personal data is processed in this respect for the performance of the contract between Critical Healthcare, as data controller, and you, the data subject.
Competitions – we may collect information when you enter competitions we run via our social media channels. We process this information to select competition winners and fulfil delivery of any such prizes, in line with our competition terms and conditions. We will ask for your consent to collect this information.
Newsletter or direct marketing communications– where you have provided personal data not necessary for completing a transaction, such as signing up for a newsletter, we will ask for your consent as the legal basis for collecting this information. You can withdraw consent at any time, see – Marketing Communications Privacy Statement here.
Information you provide may also be used to conduct statistical analysis of our products / services, analyse future trends and build customer profiles. This processing is carried out in Critical Healthcare’s legitimate interests and allows us to ensure customers continue to find our products valuable and so that we can continue to invest in the infrastructure to meet customers’ future needs. This does not affect your rights as a data subject. See Your rights in relation to your information for more.
With whom we may share this information
At times, we engage third parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product / service you have requested.
We may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Software providers
- Web designers
- Payment processors.
We will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes.
All personal data collected for the purposes specified in this statement is processed inside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and will never be transferred to countries located outside the EU or the EEA.
Retention – how long we keep this information
When you provide us with personal information, we delete this information in line with our data retention policy. We will retain the following personal data you have provided for the following time periods
- Transactional information on the websites or at HQ – six (6) years after transaction or 15 years for all information related to the supply and support medical devices as per Article 25 of the MDR and Article 22 of the IVDR
- We do not retain full card details unless you have consented to us doing so.
How we treat sensitive information
We will not collect any sensitive information / special categories of personal data relating to you for the purposes outlined in this statement.
Your rights in relation to your information
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request is referred to as a ‘Data Access Request’.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request we rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase any information we hold on you, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of the information we hold on you, and have it transferred to another controller if required.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, namely in the case processing is carried out in the legitimate interests of Critical Healthcare.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your EEA country of residence, place of work, or with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
If you wish to get more information on Critical Healthcare’s Privacy Statement, please contact:
Kilcruttin Business Park, Cormac Street, Tullamore Co. Offaly R35 WOV9